Applications of Construction & Wood Adhesives
Sabre’s construction and wood adhesives have a wide range of applications. Here are some examples of how these adhesives are used:
- Joining wooden structures: Wood adhesives are used to join wooden structures. They create a strong bond to withstand the weight of the structure and the stress placed on it.
- Laminating wood panels: Adhesives are known to laminate wood panels together, creating a large, strong panel that can be used for different applications like flooring & furniture.
- Installing flooring systems: Construction adhesives are mainly made to install flooring systems as they can provide a stronger & more durable bond by keeping the flooring in place and helping eliminate the creaks.
- Providing thermal insulation: Another use for adhesives can be the attachment of insulation materials for walls, floors, and ceilings. This helps with the thermal efficiency of buildings and reduces energy costs.
- Creating furniture: Another application for wood adhesives are their use in various wooden projects, for example, furniture, cabinets, and decorative items. Adhesives are also used to join wooden pieces together by providing a strong & durable bond.